Tube-Mac® has been supplying piping systems and services to industry worldwide for almost 40 years. Quality components are essential but it is the "added value" that sets Tube-Mac® far apart from others.
- TMI® can provide on-site training on the proper use of our technologies and equipment.
- TMI® Trained Service Technicians have the knowledge of pipe routing, installation and construction.
- TMI® Project Managers provide the support required to facilitate all aspects of each project from start to finish.
- TMI® can provide solutions for our customers to reduce connections and reduce cost.
- TMI® Flushing and Testing equipment enables us to meet or exceed oil cleanliness levels as specified by our customers.
- TMI® Component Sales group provides aftermarket products and services to support our customers.
Tube-Mac® has a fleet of on-site containers and sea containers all of which have been outfitted into portable workshops/warehouses. Each site trailer or container comes complete with pipe racks, workbenches, storage cabinets for materials and tools, plus electrical transformers for the operation of our equipment.
Inventory control is a major concern on every job site. An open wooden crate is an open invitation for materials and tools to go missing. With the added service of a TMI® portable workshop/warehouse concept, security is greatly improved and the release of inventory can be controlled.
Special purpose installation tools, some of which are listed below, are supplied on a rental basis or direct purchase. The tools required are dictated by each individual project.
- Pipe Bending Machine
- Pipe Flaring Machine
- Pipe Grooving Machine
- PYPLOK® Swaging Tool
- Hose Crimping Machine
- Flushing/Pressure Testing Equipment
Mobilization of materials and equipment can be achieved by delivered to any country throughout the world. Tube-Mac®'s Logistics Personnel can supply the export documentation and arrange delivery to the nearest foreign port of call or delivery direct to the job site.
Tube-Mac® Project Managers and Service Technicians have travel experience in completing piping installations in all 7 continents of the world. They manage the project from start to finish and they can provide training on how to install our non-welded technology and use our equipment by providing step-by-step instructions with the use of visual aids.
The benefit of our Worldwide Service is to ensure Tube-Mac® piping systems are supplied and installed safely with the same quality and integrity that our customers expect throughout the world.